A benefit for members only.......
Interested in e-polling and survey your members? W.A.C.E. may be your answer. W.A.C.E. is offering its members the opportunity to do membership surveys and polls on important issues on a fee basis:
Some of the advantages of utilizing W.A.C.E. Survey Central are:
- Your chamber does not have to subscribe to any polling service
- Your save on postage, paper, and staff time required for mailing or faxing a survey or a poll
- Surveys results are tallied and compiled for you. No more long hours compiling results by hand.
Local Chamber’s Responsibilities:
- Assist in development of the survey or poll (maximum of 30 questions)
- Notify members in advance that they will be receiving the poll or survey and that their response are important
- Provide W.A.C.E. with a list of your members’ email addresses in an excel spreadsheet format.
- Provide your chamber’s logo in a jpeg format that will appear at the beginning of the survey.
- Assist the local chamber in the development of survey or poll
- Provide the chamber with a variety of survey question response options
- Provide the chamber with the survey or poll link (URL) that the chamber in turn can email to their members
- Provide the local chamber 24/7 access to the survey/poll results
Tool Kit Survey/Analysis Fees:
Chambers interested in conducting the membership survey found in the W.A.C.E. Tool Kit will be based on the following fee structure. Fee includes a powerpoint analysis of your chamber's survey results compared to W.A.C.E. research and to over 120 other local chambers that have conducted the survey with the option of doing a conference call walk through of the analysis upon request at an agreed upon time.
|Less than 500 members
|Over 1000 members
For more information or to schedule a survey contact Russell Lahodny at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 930-1241.