In partnership with the University of Oklahoma, W.A.C.E. presents Economic Development Essentials program from August 5-7, 2013. The event will take place in Sacramento at the California Chamber of Commerce office. Attendance is limited to Chamber of Commerce chief executives and staff professionals. The 3 day program will include discussion of:
- Community Readiness and Assessment
- Funding Economic Development Operations
- Business Retention and Expansion
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship Development
- Marketing and Business Attraction
- Building a Strong Economic Development Team
- Ethics in Economic Development
Space is limited. Registrations will be accepted on a first-paid, first-reserved basis. Be sure to sign up now!
W.A.C.E. Member Registration by June 12 - $500 per person
Non-Member Registration by June 12 - $700 per person
* Tuition includes breaks, all materials, and Monday evening networking event; does NOT include meals, transportation, hotel accommodations or parking.
**A $200 late fee will be charged for any registrations after June 12, 2013.
***A 90% refund will be made if requested in writing by July 12, 2013. Substitutions on existing registrations allowed until July 12,2013.
Attendance Policy: To receive certificate of completion, participants MUST attend ALL classes.