2014 Annual Conference - It's Paperless!
Below are the handouts that the speakers have submitted for their sessions. You can print or download the handouts of your choice. Simply click on the speaker link or session link. Note: Not all sessions have handouts and some speakers choose not to post them until after the session. All handouts are in a pdf format. Please check back daily as this page is continually being updated.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5
Keynote - Lorna Riley - Quest for Your Best: Four Stages to Achieving Success in Changing Times
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 6
Whitewater Roundtable Session
Keynote - Mark Lautman - When Boomers Bail
(Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests for the presentation)
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7
Keynote - Bill Graham - The Power of Likable Leadership: Taking your Team Toward the Island of Success (Presentation Available Upon Request)
- 10:50-12:00 p.m. Sponsorships
- 10:50-12:00 p.m. Chambers Connecting with Education and Workforce Development
- 10:50-12:00 p.m. Engaging the Next Generation
- Dr. Alan Burns
- Tammi Matthias, CCE
- Melissa Griswold
- 10:50-12:00 p.m. Board Retreat Best Practices
- 10:50-12:00 p.m. Grants - What Chambers Can Do to Tap into New Dollars
- Yolanda Carillo
- Alexander Kim
- Jonathan Weedman
Luncheon Speaker - Dave Kilby - My "Dream Team" Chamber: Can We Make it a Reality?